We began with Psalm 15:
A Psalm of David. LORD, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, And works righteousness, And speaks the truth in his heart; He who does not backbite with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor does he take up a reproach against his friend; In whose eyes a vile person is despised, But he honors those who fear the LORD; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change; He who does not put out his money at usury, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.
Through Yeshua’s sacrifice on the cross we can fulfill God’s standards for righteous people. Thank you that through your blood we have a relationship with you.
Psalm 15 became a plumb line for much of our prayers today.
Continue to pray for the Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Netanyahu has the potential to be the greatest Prime Minister Israel even had. His Macro management is excellent, he has an incredible world view, but his micro management is poor. He is known as a man who panics. Ask God to touch him and give him the management skills that he needs to lead the government and the nation.
“We believe that Netanyahu has been called for such a time as this, give him wisdom between compromising and completely letting go. Help him to sort out the government. Help him to hold to principles that cannot be bent.”
“Thus says the LORD to His anointed, To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held- To subdue nations before him And loose the armor of kings, To open before him the double doors, So that the gates will not be shut: ”I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. For Jacob My servant’s sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me.”
Continue to pray for the Coalition to be formed
- Netanyahu is running out of time by Thursday next week. He can have another two weeks, but then if he does not form a government Livni will get a chance. If she cannot form a government we will go to new elections. Meanwhile we continue with our incompetent government.
- There is a lot of grumbling amongst the Likud members that the best ministries are going to people outside of the Likud.
- Pray that this government will be a government of excellence and not just politicians that are looking for themselves.
- Pray that the government will be form by Wednesday and by Thursday that they will be able to present for confirmation all the candidates for each ministry and position.
“Give us a government with men and women with a passion and a calling to do your will. Give Netanyahu’s negotiators red lines, this far and no longer.”
“Father give them the way forwards to unify with one heart for such a time as this. May the government ministers cooperate with each other; understand the difficult time we are in and that there is an imperative need to unite. Help father the Shas party to understand that they cannot expect so much money from the government to continue with their Yeshivas and their life style that they lead.”
“Give us Abba a government that understands Psalm 15, which will come under your plum line for a righteous government.”
An angelic battle is raging
- There is a battle in the heavenly places. We know that in the Knesset (the Israeli Parliament) there are many people, and we know that when politicians come into power they change their policy; they do things differently than what they promised, why? Because there is a battle going on and there are different forces at work.
- The scriptures generally do not reveal the names of Angels apart from two, Gabriel and Archangel Michael. Michael is specifically mentioned as the angel who protects Israel.
- Ask God to send Michael and his angels to surround the Knesset.
- Ask God to protect the newly forming government and to keep back the forces of darkness.
“Father bring confusion in the enemies ranks, create leaders that bring truth and righteousness into the government, may nobody be in power if he is not prepared to withstand the battle. You know who you have appointed and you know the outcome. We pray for your people for the task that is to come.”
- Obama is trying to enter into a dialogue with the Iranians and stepping up the sanctions against Iran. Most people with understanding will be able to see that dialogue is only going to give Iran more time to build the nuclear bomb and therefore destroy from the face of the earth the people of God. This is a physical and spiritual battle.
“We know that Netanyahu has the Iranian situation very much in his heart. Give him an anointing, courage and the right timing to know what needs to be done. Give him Father the right words to explain to the world the threat and the give him courage to take the right action at the right time.”
“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.”
Daniel 12: 1-3
- Michael was previously seated, and then he stands up. We are entering a time of battle of great distress, such as never was seen before in this land. However, God will deliver his people, and in verse 3 it says that those that are wise will shine, righteousness will come to the people of God, whilst this battle is raging in heaven.
“We pray into the end of this age, courage to be able to withstand the struggle, for You are going to deliver us.”
Pray for the body of Messiah Globally
- The theme of this year’s IPCJ is Isaiah 60:1-2:
Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.
- We are coming to a critical time worldwide; we have the threat of terror and economic shakings. According to history, this is a breeding ground for demonically empowered dictators. People are scared and they look for strong and powerful leaders. The Lord wants us to trust Him at this time of darkness that His light will shine in Israel and the remnant of the church.
“Abba draw us closer to you, we pray for the body of Messiah worldwide. We need to lay the cares of this world upon You. We need to walk in a new measure of trust, keep us Father from disastrous situations, where we will not be able to buy or sell, help us to walk through the fire if necessary.”
“Unite us Father as a people around you, unite us as a people around the truth, unite us Father for these days, for this day, we need you so much.”
- The theme of this year’s IPCJ is Isaiah 60:1-2:
The darkness is becoming more evident and more open in the body of the Messiah
- There is an incredible lack of God’s standards, where leaders are having adulterous relationships and are being accepted as normal. There is an incredible lack of His standard in the body of Messiah.
- Pray that the body of Messiah will have the “gift of the discernment of spirits”. It is the gifts that is least desired amongst believers, because if you have it, you will have to do something about what is revealed as false, evil etc. And yet is one of the most important gifts for this age.
- Pray for God’s plum line to be manifest.
“Abba we confess our lack and our own weakness in that as a people we do not desire the gift of discernment of spirits, and yet is so important. You called us to judge the fruit that people produce, to test the spirits, to have an understanding of what is of You and what is not. Plant Your plumb line in our midst.”
- A few hundred years ago the character of people was more important than the gifts and anointing people have. Now it seems to be the other way around.
“Give your people mature leaders that will set an example, righteous people that will raise a standard of righteousness around them”
Prayer for the Body in Israel
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the LORD’s house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, And rebuke many people; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore. O house of Jacob, come and let us walk In the light of the LORD.
Isaiah 2: 1-5
- We as a nation look to the rest of the world, for the word of God to come here from abroad. We believe if it is from abroad it must be good. But, the scripture says the opposite. We need to also look to the teachers in our midst from people of this land.
“Father your truth will come out of Zion, even from this city. For the Law will come out of Zion. Your word will go forth from this city, from Jerusalem.”
“Thank you Father that many teachers from Israel are already going out to all the corners of the world. They are preaching Your Word, not a word of flesh, but Your Word with Your anointing.”
We ended our time with special prayer for Chuck Cohen who is ministering in the UK and for Guy and Anita Kump who are returning to Israel on Monday.
Guy is board member of IFI and they have gone out of the country to be able to renew their visas.
“Father we pray for a special anointing on Chuck as he brings The Word from Jerusalem. That Your Words will touch their hearts and minds, and that they will be able to hear what Your Spirit is saying to the churches.”
“Bring back Guy and Anita safely, may they be surrounded by your angels, may they have no problems coming back into the Land.”
The IFI team