Because God is always faithful, we can always praise Him – regardless of our situation.
“I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart. I will show forth all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You. I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. When my enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at Your presence. For You have maintained my right and my cause. You sit on the throne judging right. You have rebuked the nations; You have destroyed the wicked…”
- We bless You for being a prayer-answering God.
- We also thank You for only answering prayers that are in line with Your will (1 John 5:14-15).
- God, thank You for sending water to this land.
- Bless You for giving us a new government.
- Thank You for the privilege of being alive in these days in which we see Your Word concerning the restoration of Israel and the prophesied end time events being fulfilled.
We had a very wet weekend last week and the forecast is for more rain, snow and hail this weekend. We prayed for God to provide Israel with all the water she needs.
- Thanks again for all the rain and snow You have already given us.
- Lord, please do what You have said:
“I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness [and]…in the desert [all types of trees]…That they may see, and know, consider, and understand together, that the hand of LORD [YHWH] has done this, the Holy One of Israel has created it.”
- For Your holy Name’s sake, provide water for this land:
“The desolate land shall be tilled…and they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and inhabited. Then the nations that are left round about you [Israel] shall know that I LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.“
- Thank You that You have given Israel a land that must depend on You for everything.
- Bring this nation to total agreement, that if for no other reason than it is the source of one-third of Israel’s water, the Golan must not be given away.
Thank God that Benjamin Netanyahu has been given the baton to form a new government. Now, he and his Likud party, are involved in coalition negotiations with various other political parties. According to who says “yes” and the demands they have will determine the basic thrust of our new government.
- Abba, give us a government through whom You can glorify Yourself.
- Raise up leaders in Israel who are like the children of Issachar, who
“were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do…”(1 Chronicles 12:32).
- Hedge in Bibi Netanyahu as he tries to put together a ruling coalition. Do not allow him to compromise on the issues that are important to Your Kingdom purposes for this nation – and ultimately for the world.
“A man’s heart devises [plans] his way: but LORD directs his steps;”
“There are many devices [thoughts; plans] in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of LORD, that shall stand [be established].”
- Since there are advantages and disadvantages for Likud to form a unity government with Livni’s Kadima party – Abba, Your will be done.
“There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against LORD.”(Proverbs 21:30)
- Surround Bibi with godly counselors and keep away from him all counsel not in line with Your will and purposes.
- We hold Netanyahu into the anointing that You have prepared for Israel’s next prime minister.
- Protect the Prime Minister’s Office from all Satanic attacks.
“LORD said unto Satan, LORD rebuke you, Satan; even LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you…”(Zechariah 3:2)
- Raise up a godly government quickly.
“Righteousness exalts a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”(Proverbs 14:34)
There are many vital ministries that are going to be assigned to new people for this new government to function. Please ask God to watch over every assignment so that the people He has chosen will be in the right place at this specific time in history.
- The Defense Minister to be a person of vision and courage – a governor [allufim – general] of Judah as in Zechariah 12:6.
- The Interior Minister to be a Zionist who wants to see Jews return home – regardless of what they believe or do not believe. Also a person who sees the need to allow Christian Zionists who are called here – to remain here.
“The sons of strangers shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister unto you, for in My indignation I struck you, but in My favor [pleasure, goodwill] have I had mercy on you.”(Isaiah 60:10)
- The Finance Minister to be able to work well with Bibi.
- The Education Minister to be a person of vision and not a post-Zionist.
- The Minister of Absorption to see his or her role as absolutely vital to the return and restoration of Your people to Your land.
“Yes, I will rejoice over [the Jewish people] to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with My whole heart and with My whole soul.”(Jeremiah 32:41)
- The Foreign Minister to have an anointing to communicate the reality of Israel’s situation concerning the “peace’ process, Iran, etc. Also someone who can communicate truth about Islam and not be afraid to use the Word of God. And also a person who can look the new US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the eye and say, “No!”
Iran has tested its first nuclear power plant this past week – with help from Russia. Iran is still threatening to destroy Israel and this combination of Iran and Russia can be seen in the Gog and Magog prophecies.
“And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set your face against Gog, the land of Magog , the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him…Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against you, O Gog…I will turn you back, and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth, and all your army…clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company…Persia , Ethiopia, and Libya with them… Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with you.”
- God, arise, and deal with this very clear danger to Your nation and people (Psalm 68:1).
“Keep not silence, God. Hold not Your peace. Be not still, God. For, behold, Your enemies make a noise. They that hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, and consulted against Your protected treasured ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against You:”
- Protect Israel from any Islamic nuke (Isaiah 54:16-17).
- So deal with Iran that multitudes of Moslems recognize that their god Allah is not God.
“Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek Your name, LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled…that men may know that You, whose name alone is YHWH, are the most high over all the earth.”
- If You are going to use Israel as Your weapon of war (Jeremiah 51:20-24), then prepare and anoint her for this task.
- Give Israel whatever intelligence and strategy she will need to do the job completely.
- Protect all those who are in Iran – working for Israel.
- Protect, strengthen and anoint the Iranian Body of Messiah. [Iranian Christians see Jeremiah 49:34-39 as applicable to their nation today. These are excellent verses to pray over Iran.]
- Teach them the importance of praying for their nation and it’s relationship with Israel.
“For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you [Israel] shall perish; yes, those nations shall be utterly wasted.”
We were led to pray for the Western nations who are in such danger and already under God’s judgments because of how they deal with Israel.
“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and divided My land.”
- Lord, protect the remnant of Christian Zionists in the West. Use them as leaven to influence, in a positive way, their nations and churches.
- Give them an anointing to intercede.
- Raise up true prophetic voices in the Church – who can also speak to their nations.
- Help the Church understand that the legalization of both homosexuality and abortion are the fruit of God’s judgment – and not the root (Romans 1:18-32) – and that their nations are being judged because of how they deal with Israel – the apple of Your eye (Zechariah 2:8).
- Have mercy on many of these nations in the West for the sake of the godly forefathers who aided the gospel to go to the ends of the earth and prayed for the restoration of Israel.
- Starting Sunday, university campuses throughout the West are holding the annual “Israel Apartheid Week.” This is extremely anti-Semitic and anti-Zionist. Please pray for protection for all those who see through this deception and for some of those who don’t – to be set free.
We ended by praying for the salvation of Israel – one of the main reasons as to why we pray so much into the political and security issues.
“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.”
(1 Timothy 2:1-4).
- Lord, give us a government that will enable the gospel to be proclaimed.
“O LORD, save your people, the remnant of Israel.”
“I bring near My righteousness; it shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel My glory.”
Finally, we ask for your prayers that we might know how to proceed with IFI’s DVD series, “Praying Through the Land of Israel.” We have four volumes and want His leading on what to produce next for Volume 5.
Blessings from a wet – Hallelujah! – Jerusalem,
The IFI Team
“O God, You sent abundant rain,
whereby You did confirm Your inheritance,
when it was weary.”