Enter His gates with thanksgiving and praise.
“O give thanks unto LORD [YHWH]; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people…Glory in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek LORD…Remember His marvelous works that He has done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth, O you seed of Abraham His servant, you children of Jacob His chosen. He is LORD our God: His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant for ever, the word He commanded to a thousand generations, which covenant He made with Abraham, His oath to Isaac, and confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, to Israel for an everlasting covenant, saying, To you will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:”
- Abba, thank You for the rain and snow that You gave to this nation last week.
- We bless You, our precious covenant keeping God.
Benjamin Netanyahu and the Likud party are still in the process of putting together a government coalition.
- Lord, give us a government through whom You can glorify Yourself.
“Thus says the Lord GOD; I am not doing this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you profaned among the gentiles, where you went. And I will sanctify My great name…and the gentiles shall know that I am LORD, says the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you [Israel] before their eyes.”
- Keep out all political parties who will interfere with You kingdom purposes and include all parties that will help this nation move more in line with Your will for Israel.
- Give the next government wisdom from on high on how to deal with all of the vital issues Israel has to face – Iran, security, economy, water, aliyah, rising anti-Semitism, etc.
- Give us leaders in line with this word:
“The governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in LORD of hosts their God.”
- Bring the next government in unity of purpose.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!”(Psalms 133:1)
- We bless our next Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Yeshua’s name and hold him into the anointing that You have provided for this position at this time.
- Lord, aid Netanyahu to compromise in ways that are pleasing to You.
- Protect Netanyahu from outside pressure – especially from America and the EU.
- Cut through all the political manipulations.
- Bring in a righteous leadership (Proverbs 14:34).
- Raise up a strong Foreign Minister who will be able to express clearly the critical issues Israel is facing and why she needs to do some of the things she does.
- Lord, we remind You and encourage ourselves that You said the government is on the shoulders of our Messiah Yeshua (Isaiah 9:6-7).
America is stretching out her diplomatic hands to Syria. This could become very dangerous to Israel as she may be pressured to give up the Golan Heights to Syria.
- Lord, we thank You for restoring biblical Bashan, the Golan , to Israel in 1967. Please guard over it and let it remain part of this nation forever.
“I will bring Israel again to his habitation, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan [today’s Golan], and his soul shall be satisfied upon mount Ephraim and Gilead.”
- Abba, help believers in America understand how dangerous it is for their leaders to be sacrificing Israel and her land for any reason.
“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and divided My land.”
- Lord, please reveal Syrian President Assad’s true intentions before the whole world.
- Holy One of Israel, bring all US and Syrian negotiations to nothing.
“Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance…”(Isaiah 40:15a)
- Abba, You said this about all of the so-called occupied territories:
“But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to My people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.”(Ezekiel 36:8) Please watch over this word and protect Your land from the taunts of the enemy (see Ezekiel 36:1-7).
Iran continues to not only flaunt UN decisions in regard to her developing nuclear weapons, but she also publicly declares that Israel will be wiped out. This is a threat that gets more dangerous wit each passing day – and Obama and the EU want to talk!
- O God, wake up the world to this danger.
- Of greater importance, give Israel wisdom and courage to do what needs to be done to defend herself from this existential threat.
“Keep not silence, O God. Hold not your peace. Be not still, O God. For, behold, Your enemies make a huge noise. They that hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, consulted against Your hidden ones. They have said, Come, let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For …they are confederate against You:”
“No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, says LORD.”
- Lord Yeshua, shake up Your Body in the nations to see that this is a threat against the very roots which support the Church (Romans 11:18).
- Aid Netanyahu as he expresses what the real situation is relating to Iran. May his words wake up many nations’ leaders to do something to stop this present day threatened Holocaust.
“Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him… Rebuke the company of spearmen…scatter the people that delight in war.”
- Give the new US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, eyes to see the real story and to report back to Obama what is the true situation.
We prayed for the Israeli Body of Messiah to receive revelation on exactly what God is doing in Israel today.
- Yeshua, help the Body, especially the leaders, to see that today You are in the process of restoring Israel to Your/their land so that You can pour out Your Spirit on them and reveal to them that You are their Messiah.
“I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon [lit: unto] Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.”
- Help more believers see what Your prophetic priorities are and the process through which You accomplish them.
- Set the Body – both here and in the nations – free from the spirit of Humanism which perverts so much of what the Word says to another meaning altogether.
“…[Yeshua] said unto Peter, Get behind Me, Satan. You are an offence unto Me: for you desire not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”(Matthew 16:23)
- Protect intercessors who see these things from discouragement and deception.
Israel still needs lots more water.
- Again, we thank You for the recent rains and snow.
- We need more Lord.
- Open up the heavens over just the right geographic areas to completely fill up the Kinneret – the Sea of Galilee – and the aquifers.
- Provide, as per Your Word, new sources of water (Isaiah 41:17-20).
- Help the next government make water a top priority.
Thank You for continuing to stand in the gap for this nation for God to be glorified in and through her.
The IFI Team
“I have set watchmen upon your walls, O Jerusalem,
who shall never hold their peace day nor night.
You that make mention of LORD, keep not silence,
and give Him no rest, until He establish,
and until He make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.”